Momming

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We're Almost There!!



   There are three main things you should note in the videos that follow:

   1) Holy crap that's one happy baby
   2) Is he taking steps?! Isn't he only nine months old?! Wow, what superiour athlete genes his father must have!
   3) Does dad still talk to him like a dog!? Am I going to hear the word "c'mere!" more than three dozen times? I don't know if I can handle that. 


   Seriously, though, why is he so happy? Is there a big pile of sugar off camera or something? Let's see what happens on the next try!!


   Yeah, I know he didn't actually take any steps there, but still, that was pretty darn cute (or "pdc" as the kids are saying, I am sure). I figured he was getting tired, so we tried it again the next morning!

   
   He actually took two steps, alternating left-than-right, but I wasn't able to get that one on video. But we're sure getting close! Then he'll be jumping. Then he'll be dunking. Just like his athletically-gifted dad. Can't wait.

My mood: reminiscing on the glory days of old
Wyatt's mood: happy happy!
Listening to: Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment