Momming

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pinterest!!

I pinned the snot out of this
     I know I am not the first person to find Pinterest, but holy cow is it wonderful! You can find so much inspiration for your crafts or decorating, or for all of those dream vacations that I know I will take as soon as the baby gets a little older.

     I'm still getting a feel for it, but it's hard to find the right combination of mommy and manly on there. If you'd like to follow and see the trainwreck, go for it. But basically, I find myself pinteresting and assume you will too.

     Do I want to post pictures of my son on there? Is there such thing as a pinterest killer yet? Do you say pin-interest like my wife does? That's not at all annoying. Neither is it annoying that she always holds the fact that she works and produces milk over my head. But follow me on pinterest...

No comments:

Post a Comment