Momming

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our New Favorite Game

     Wy has learned yet another new skill. It's like he's leveling up in motor skills every few days!! I've already talked about how he'll grab my finger and try to pull it towards his mouth, with varying degrees of success.

Well, watch this video, that is in no way too long. It's also not boring, and it doesn't lack action:



     How many three-and-a-half-month-olds do you know that can do that?! My guess is none, but probably because you don't currently know a lot of three-and-a-half-month-olds right now. Also, those were my hands in the video!! On the internet!! Wow. Don't his little squeals of joy just make your heart melt? I'm pretty sure they aren't squeals of frustration.

     Actually, I kind of think I got my first glare from him today, where he was all "why haven't you fed me yet?! Do you have any idea what you're doing?! Don't you realize that mommy and both grammas are better at this!?" It kind of hurt.

I love putting him in clothes that are too big. Hoodies in particular.
     Today we took five videos and 23 pictures! Staying at home is so fulfilling, never let anyone tell you otherwise.

My mood: super fulfilled!!
Baby's mood: tired of laying on his back
Listening to: coldplay (live)

No comments:

Post a Comment