Momming

Friday, September 21, 2012

The Year of the Wyatt

In celebration of Wyatt's first birthday (only three days away!), I have sifted through our catalog of baby photos and tried to grab the best one from each month. Here's the growth of our little superstar in 13 adorable pictures:
September 2011
I actually took this on the day of his birth, with my not-at-all-a-smartphone. I know it's a bit blurry, but it might be my favorite picture ever.

 Also September, 2011
Okay, I am going to cheat and pick two pictures from our hospital stay. This one was also taken with my phone, and is probably my favorite picture ever.

October 2011

November 2011
It's like he's starting to wake up...


December 2011
Pretty mommy!!


January 2012
We'll assume they are looking at Baby Einstein stuff...


February, 2012
The infamous newsie outfit.


Also February, 2012
keep scrolling


 March 2012


April 2012


May 2012
"Wyatt and Isla are best friends!" says oldest cousin Elsie.


June 2012


July 2012
Ignore the, um, lack of a left hand here...



August 2012
Okay people, August was a ridiculously cute month for this kid. I had such a hard time picking out one photo. I know you've seen this one before, but sheesh.


September 2012
Gah!! Look at how big he's getting!! It's really started to hit me these
last couple weeks how not-really-tiny he is these days.

   Thanks for the memories, little guy!! We can't wait until you start talking and pick up dirty words from your mom, it will be so fun!!
   If you feel like you want more pictures, I will upload the whole file of top-pictures-of-the-year to My Kid Is Special's Facebook Page. Yes, the little baby has his own page, get over it. You can click this link to find that page, or you can also use the "like" button posted on the right somewhere. What fun we've had this year!!

My mood: nostalgic
Wyatt's mood: sleepy sleepy
Listening to: the dishwasher

No comments:

Post a Comment