Momming

Friday, June 1, 2012

Follow Me!!!

     In a desperate bid for non-infant interaction, I have joined the social-elite on twitter!! If you feel like you need more - more pictures, more sarcasm, more baby (and who doesn't?) - then you should follow me!

@desprthousedad

     You can expect a lot of pointed observations about life, commentary on sports and NBC comedies, and updates on my day. What fun! Here's a quick sample of the killer wit you could be experiencing:



     While you're at it, you might as well follow this blog as well!! That way you won't miss any of the fun as Wyatt grows up into a normal, well adjusted human being!! Just click the button on the right. Maybe I can get to five!!



















     I need to get famous from all this somehow!!!

     My mood: a bit stir crazy
     Wyatt's mood: loopy
     Listening to: James Taylor, New Moon Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment