Momming

Friday, May 3, 2013

Seriously Embarrassing Video!!

This picture really captures the theme of this post, as you will see...

   Okay, let's get this over with. We have a video of Wyatt being super happy and laughing and at his best, but unfortunately it involves me looking like complete garbage. I mean, really, I haven't even watched this video myself I find it so painful. Still, I am  So, I'm begging you, I once was tan and fit and even had some muscles of some sort. Please remember that I once looked like this:

Me after a good tan, a couple years ago.


   I need you to remember this because in the upcoming video, I am shirtless, ab-less, definition-less, and posture-less. There once was a time in my life where I could sit with poor posture and not have my stomach bubble up onto itself. There once was a time in my life when not wearing a shirt was not confined only to the safety of my own house. There once was a time I had only one chin.

   Really, I feel the need to write all this just so the image of the video is way down the page, so you have to scroll if you want to see it and can't say I didn't warn you. Here, let's waste some more real estate first:


   Okay!! Blurry photo!! I don't think I can waste any more time. If you want to see this killer video, um... it's after the break... But don't feel like you have to! I kind of hope this post gets like no hits whatsoever!





   There! You've seen it! Now you know that I can't do boy push-ups anymore. I hope you're happy. I just want you to know that I wasn't even flexing that whole time and if I were then those ... folds around my belly would've turned straight into abs and also leave me alone!

My mood: Don't want to talk about it leave me alone
Wyatt's mood: so excited!
Listening to: REM

No comments:

Post a Comment