Momming

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Four Straight Hours of Sleep!!

     I don't know what I did right yesterday, or last night, but for some reason the little baby slept for over four hours!! Four! I guess Santa came early to my house last night (and we don't even have a chimney! How does he do that?!). What a gift.
     The question now is: what do I do with all of this energy?! Cleaning the house again just seems like a waste. I need to harness this for something special. I think I'll paint the bedroom again. If you've been following my blog, you'll know that I paint my bedroom almost every two weeks. I just find the change of color to be sanity restoring. Ha! Maybe we'll try for a lavender/blue steel sort of thing. Can't wait! Pictures soon!

Wyatt's Mood: pensive
My Mood: LIKE I'M ON CRACK
Listening to: The Backstreet Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment