Momming

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Here's A Bunch Of Pictures!!

(true story: almost all of these pictures were taken by people other than Cara and me)

"Don't mess with me. You don't want to know what's in my shirt."

Wy loves auntie Ashley!!

Auntie Ashley loves Wy too!!

I... I don't know who this is.

No seriously who is this person!? Do you know!? Can you tell me please!?



Ruining everyone's game of cornhole.

Wrangling a trike at Gramma's



Pantsless, but not at my house this time. It's not just me!!

Beautifying a wedding.

Happy to be at a wedding.
My favorite.

Sometimes I don't know what to put as captions.

His world is really a pillowy wonderland all the time.
My mood: proud of my genes!!
Wyatt's mood: getting a little conceited
Listening to: Kings of Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment