Momming

Monday, May 21, 2012

Some Adorableness!!

   Wow! Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter, he had to go and do this:



     I mean come on!! How is daddy supposed to discipline that face? What on earth is he thinking and looking at? How can his ears stick so far out?!

     Wyatt is actually very hard to film and get good pictures of, because he loves the camera. Not in a blue steel sort of way, but in a this tastes delicious sort of way. So it's tough to get a picture of him doing something funny, because he sees the camera and stops doing whatever he's doing. But, at least this can happen:

 STOP LOOKING AT HIS EARS!! HE'S VERY SELF CONSCIOUS ABOUT HIS EARS AND HIS OUTIE BELLY-BUTTON!! I have no problem with either, but I worry about him and his feelings!!!


     Wyatt is also standing with the help of chairs and stools and anything he can find. It often results in this:




      Awwwwww, he's just so sad!! And I am a good parent for letting him work through his sadness while I play my new Batman video game. Kids are too coddled and receive too much attention these days, I'm sure I have read somewhere.

My mood: daring!
Wyatt's mood: exploratory!
Listening to: Adelle 21

No comments:

Post a Comment